Welcome to the (temporary) home of the ISPIM Teaching and Coaching Innovation SIG. We’re working hard with ISPIM on a new website but in the meantime we wanted to establish a place where this growing community could share ideas and insights and access useful resources. So – in the spirit of a ‘minimum viable product’ (for those lean start-up aficionados!) – this is a prototype for the site.
On this site you’ll find:
- Background information on ISPIM and the SIG – and an opportunity to join the community (if you haven’t yet registered your interest please click here)
- Link to our Facebook group
- Information on past events and activities, including key resources and contacts
- Information about current activities – resources and contacts from the ISPIM Conference tracks in Porto, etc.
- Information about future planned activities, workshops and seminars
- Updates on the major TACIT project (looking at novel approaches to teaching and coaching innovation) and an opportunity to join in that programme
- A regular series – TCI-Pulse – of posts about resources to help with teaching and coaching innovation, drawn from the Innovation Portal website
If there is anything you would like to share – resources, experiences, information about events, etc. – then please let us know and we’ll add it to the site.